The Vancouver Business Journal is pleased to announce the Accomplished and Under 40 Class of 2017.
Honorees are selected each year by a panel of Accomplished and Under 40 alumni after being nominated by members of the community.
This year’s honorees are:
- Sierra Eckman, Opsahl Dawson
- Mandy Davis, Instructional Technologies,
- Christine Humphrey, Partners in Careers
- Andrea Kelm, Partners in Careers
- Erik Morton, Erik Morton-State Farm Insurance Agency
- Sam Newell, SGW Design, LLC
- Sean Philbrook, Identity Clark County
- Amber Rush, Navigate Law Group
- Bryce Sinner, Landerholm
- Brandon Skinner, Riverside Payments
- Michelle Smith, Haute Madre Boutique
- Evan Strandberg, iQ Credit Union
- Jenny Thompson, Police Activities League -Vancouver
- Jessica Tijerina-Turpeinen, A Merry Heart Events
The Class of 2017 will be recognized at a luncheon in their honor on Tuesday, Nov. 14, from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., at Warehouse 23, located at 100 Columbia St., Suite 102, in Vancouver. Seating is limited, advance registration is required. To purchase tickets and register for the event, visit https://www.vbjusa.com/accomplished-under-40/ or call the Vancouver Business Journal at (360) 695-2442.