The Vancouver Business Journal is pleased to announce the Accomplished and Under 40 Class of 2015.
Honorees are selected each year by a panel of Accomplished & Under 40 alumni after being nominated by members of the community.
This year’s honorees are:
- Annie Banceu, Compass Church
- Bryce Davidson, Davidson & Associates Insurance
- Nikole Duke, Legacy Restoration LLC
- Kristopher Fay, Evergreen Public Schools
- Lindsay Fisher, Evergreen Memorial Gardens
- Sunny Golden, Hilton Vancouver
- Charmi Gosalia, Audiology Clinic
- Thomas Hackett, NW Legacy Law Center
- Jesse Harvey, Sherwin Williams
- Darcy Hoffman, WorkSource
- Ryan Kramer, Frumenti, Lander & Wallace
- Erin Lambley, Landerholm Memovich Lansverk
- Aaron Marvin, ACT Builders
- Melissa Mohr, PeaceHealth
- Larry Stafford, Clark County
- April Truong, Spoiled Spa & Salon
The Class of 2015 will be recognized at a lunch in their honor on Tuesday, November 3 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Heathman Lodge (7801 NE Greenwood Drive, Vancouver). Seating is limited. To ensure your seat at the luncheon, pre-register today.
Congratulations to the Accomplished & Under 40 Class of 2015!