The 2012 contestants are:
• Victoria Bradford, president of Comfort Interiors
• Jennifer Evans, marketing director at Chuck’s Produce & Street Market
• Julie Kuni, community volunteer
• Avaly Mobbs, executive director at Building Industry Association of Clark County
• Edward Barnes, IBEW 48 chair
• Ryan Hart, district director for Congresswoman Jamie Herrara Beutler
• Steve Horenstein, partner at Horenstein Law Group
• Aaron Kraft, project manager at Veolia Water North America
Each dancer has been paired with an Arthur Murray dance instructor and will receive professional dance lessons from Arthur Murray Dance Studios. While the competitors’ dances will be judged by the audience on the evening of the event, the dancer who raises the most money is declared the winner.
Individual tickets are $50 and include a catered dinner, no-host bar and open seating. For more information on the event, visit the Fort Vancouver National Trust website.