What are the largest business and industrial parks in Clark County? We ranked them by total square footage. Figures as of 01/03/15.
The top five are:
1. Steigerwald Commerce Center – Phase 1: 3,000,000 sq. ft.
2. Columbia Business Center: 2,410,971 sq. ft.
3. Port of Vancouver: 2,400,000 sq. ft.
4. Columbia Tech Center: 845,139 sq. ft.
5. Centennial Industrial Park: 550,000 sq. ft.
To view the rest of Clark County’s largest labor organizations, check out the February 6, 2015 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes site amenities, management/leasing company information and more.
Our annual Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here. Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442.