The Umpqua Bank Charitable Foundation recently awarded nearly $300,000 in grants for nonprofits in the state focused on youth development, education and economic opportunity.
In total this quarter, 74 Community Giving grants were awarded throughout Umpqua’s footprint, ranging between $2,500 and $10,000.
Local organizations receiving grants include:
- YMCA Of Columbia Willamette
- Innovative Services NW
- Journey Theater Arts Group
- Evergreen Habitat for Humanity
- Community Housing Resource Center
- Boys & Girls Clubs Of Southwest WA