Code: 40101



In re the Marriage of:

Case No. 12FA001019

SONIA D. RIENECKER, 4225 N. 63rd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53216

Petitioner, -and- RICKY A. RIENECKER, Unknown, Vancouver, WA


The State of Wisconsin, to the person named above as Respondent: 1. You are hereby notified that the petitioner named above has filed a lawsuit or other legal action against you.  The petition, which is attached, states the nature and basis of the legal action. 2. Within twenty (20) days of receiving the Summons, you must respond with a written answer, as that term is used in chapter 802 of the Wisconsin Statutes, to the Petition.  The court may reject or disregard an answer that does not follow the requirements of the statutes.  The answer must be sent or delivered to the court, whose address is: Clerk of Circuit Court, Milwaukee, County Courthouse, 901 N.9th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233  3. Within twenty (20) days of receiving this Summons the answer must also be sent or delivered to: Law Office of Hazel J. Washington, S.C., 2828 N. 60th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210 4. You may have an attorney help or represent you. 5. If you do not provide a proper answer within twenty (20) days, the court may grant judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the Petition, and you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the Petition.  A judgment may be enforced as provided by law.  A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future, and may also be enforced by garnishment or seizure of property.

Wisconsin Statute 767.081 Information from Family Court Commissioner.

1. Upon the filing of an action affecting the family, the family court commissioner shall inform the parties of any services, including referral services, offered by the family court commissioner and by the director of family court counseling services under § 767.11. 2. Upon request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under § 767.32 or § 767.325: A. The family court commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced: i. The  procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action. ii. The major issues usually addressed in such an action. iii. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties. B. The family court commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action. Dated this 9th day of February, 2012. Tarena W. Franklin, Attorney for the Petitioner, State Bar No. 1031904 This Document Drafted By: Law Office of Hazel J. Washington, S.C., 2828 N. 60th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210 414-444-4260 414-444-4270(fax)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.