What are the largest labor organizations in Clark County? We ranked them by total number of members. Figures as of 12/12/14.
The top five are:
- Southwest Washington Central Labor Council: 9,700 Clark County members
- Evergreen Education Association: 1,780 Clark County members
- Vancouver Education Association Inc: 1,375 Clark County members
- Office & Professional Employees International Union, Local 11: 793 Clark County members
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway: 775 Clark County members
To view the rest of Clark County’s largest labor organizations, check out the January 30, 2015 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes industry specialties, top local executive information and more.
Our annual Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here. Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442.