What are the largest shopping centers in Clark County? We ranked them by total square footage of leasable space. Figures as of 4/6/16.
The top five are:
- Vancouver Mall: 938,878 leasable square feet
- Mill Plain Crossing Shopping Center: 737,743 leasable square feet
- 192nd Station North: 600,000 leasable square feet
- EastRidge Business Park: 407,546 leasable square feet
- Hazel Dell Towne Center: 396,143 leasable square feet
To view the rest of Clark County’s largest shopping centers, check out the May 13, 2016 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes anchor tenants, owner information, management or leasing company information and more. Organizations that do not respond to list questionnaires are not included.
Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442. These lists feature even more listings than what is in the print version.
Our 2016 Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here.