What are the largest shopping centers in Clark County? We ranked them by total square footage of leasable space. Figures as of 3/30/17.
The top five are:
- Vancouver Mall: 883,000 total sq. ft.
- Mill Plain Crossing Shopping Center: 737,743 total sq. ft.
- EastRidge Business Park: 407,546 total sq. ft.
- Columbia Crossing Shopping Center: 244,982 total sq. ft.
- Grand Central: 196,000 total sq. ft.
To view the rest of Clark County’s shopping centers, check out the May 5, 2017 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes tenant information, management or leasing company information and more. Organizations that do not respond to list questionnaires are not included.
Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442. These lists feature even more listings than what is in the print version.
Our 2017 Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here.