What are the largest labor organizations in Clark County? We ranked them by total number of members. Figures as of 1/10/2019.
The top five are:
- Southwest Washington Central Labor Council: 10,000 members
- Evergreen Education Association: 1,800 members
- Vancouver Education Association Inc.: 1,644 members
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway: 815 members
- Office & Professional Employees International Union, Local 11: 718 members
To view the rest of Clark County’s largest labor organizations, check out the February 1, 2019 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes top local officer information, member benefits and more. Organizations that do not respond to list questionnaires are not included.
Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442. These lists feature even more listings than what is in the print version.
Our 2019 Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here.