What are the largest fitness & athletic facilities in Clark County? We ranked them by number of members, in the event of a tie, year established, then alphabetically. Figures as of 9/11/18.
The top five are:
- Clark County Family YMCA: 9,600 members; FTEs ND
- Firstenburg Community Center/Van.-Clark Parks & Rec: 7,500 members; 12 FTEs
- Marshall Community Center/Van.-Clark Parks & Rec: 3,500 members; 14 FTEs
- Lacamas Athletic Club: 3,500 members; 8 FTEs
- barre3 Felida: 3,000 members; 15 FTEs
To view the rest of Clark County’s fitness & athletic facilities, check out the October 19, 2018 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes top local executive information, amenities and more. Organizations that do not respond to list questionnaires are not included.
Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442. These lists feature even more listings than what is in the print version.
Our 2018 Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here.