What are the largest business and industrial parks in Clark County? We ranked them by total square footage. Figures as of 1/10/19.
The top five are:
- Port of Vancouver USA: 2,525,000 sq. ft.
- Columbia Business Center: 2,331,059 sq. ft.
- Columbia Tech Center: 1,157,727 sq. ft.
- Vancouver Tech Center: 472,732 sq. ft.
- Padden Commerce Park: 407,546 sq. ft.
To view the rest of Clark County’s business and industrial parks, check out the February 8, 2019 edition of the Vancouver Business Journal. The list includes top management and leasing company information, the number of buildings at each park, and more. Organizations that do not respond to list questionnaires are not included.
Individual industry lists can be purchased in Excel form by contacting the VBJ at 360.695.2442. These lists feature even more listings than what is in the print version.
Our 2019 Book of Lists is also available in print or electronic form here.