Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 4-7 p.m.
This is a family friendly event and there will be activities for children and families.
- Ages 0-8 free, must provide number attending in field below to ensure an accurate head count
- Ages 9-20 $25 each
- Ages 21+ $50 each
Registration is now closed. Thank you!
About the Awards
The Vancouver Business Journal’s Family Owned Business Awards recognizes Southwest Washington companies demonstrating excellence in family involvement, business success, commitment to employees, customers and community.
The Awards will recognize these companies in several areas, including excellence/innovation, philanthropy, commitment to community, contributions to charitable organizations and commitment to engaging their employees.
The Awards will recognize these companies in five areas:
- Overall Excellence
- Philanthropy (financially supportive and can’t be “not for publication”)
- Community Involvement (overall commitment)
- Charitable Contributions and Involvement
- Employee Engagement (employee programs, benefits, office culture, etc.)
Criteria for the program include:
- Business is at least 51% owned by the family
- Business has multiple generations involved in the operations of the company and/or has established longevity in the business
- Business has been operating for at least five years
- Business is based in Southwest Washington
Call Irene at (360) 448-6013 or email email@example.com for advertising and sponsorship opportunities.